Thursday, August 21, 2008

The 10th floor

Our HUGE bed
We have a dresser and two wardrobes
the white aparatus on the wall is a water filter
the stove and into the laundry room (where the refrigerator is)
Our friend T McK adorns the fridge
Bathroom- still needs a shower curtain
Living room and balcony complete with Chris on the computer
Our windows are reflective to keep the sun out during the day. I'm standing about 3 feet away from the balcony doors looking "in."
The view by day with the city center in the distance
The view at night; I'll try to get some better shots.

7 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Your place is awesome! I love the view I have to send you a picture of the view from my bedroom in my new apt.....
    Erin

  2. laird said...

    looks like a great place. everyone at reunion sends love and luck.

  3. Anonymous said...

    Great shots! So glad to hear you made it safely to Kuwait. Keep the posts coming (as school permits). Love yins, (Jim and Lois)

  4. Anonymous said...

    Very cool. Why is everything white tile?

  5. Unknown said...

    Love it; thank you

  6. Anonymous said...

    Crazy! I hope you find a girl friend soon. I'm sure you will once you start teaching at the school. Your living room in the apartment looks so cool!! What a view. :) (Destiny)

  7. Stephanie said...

    Stephen, I'll try to explain in my next post.

    Lois, We start on the 28th with orientation, but the students don't start until October 4th! They don't like to go to school during Ramadan I guess, so everyone stays on vacation until it's over.