Friday, June 20, 2008

La charcuteria


Here is a blog that I found, which includes some of of my favorite Spanish recipes; it also has some cute little drawings: http://lobstersquad.blogspot.com/. By Spanish, I mean from Spain- not Taco Bell for all those of you culturally challenged. I'll admit some of these sound somewhat unconventional and downright gross if you've never had anything like it before. But, I encourage you to be adventurous. Occasionally, you may have to substitute an ingredient because we do things a little differently on this side of the Atlantic. And if you're feeling lazy, invite me over to make something special for you! Did I mention it's summer and I don't have to teach again until September?

I don't know where the title comes from, but all the recipes certainly do not have to do with lobster.

0 comments :