Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Rain Doesn't Cease


We arrived in Boston on Sunday, and except for a brief moment around 3pm today, it has not stopped raining. I would say that's somewhat ironic.

It's hard to write anything of quality on here due to an intense onset of laziness that some call "Vacation." I've been getting my regular nine hours of sleep in-between playing with my new camera, cooking, reading, and cuddling with Chris. (All of these activities are ideal on rainy days). We did get to visit with our friends Simon and Tiffani last night, who bought a new house this Spring and are expecting a baby in August. We always have a great time with them.

I finally posted our pictures from Istanbul. I know there are a lot, but there was a lot to see! It's a pretty amazing city that's so expansive, one would need more than a week to cover half of it. We were pleased to visit the parts that we did, and may take another look when we stop there on our way back to Arabia; however, I will not be eating the local food after having so much the first time. Enough is enough.

0 comments :