Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy November!



This isn't the greatest picture, but I thought I'd let you all know we do still exist over here, and we still love each other, by God's grace! We are into a pretty good routine as far as school and activities go, and I'm having a blast. School has its difficulties, as does any other job in the world, but we are quickly building relationships with our students and co-workers. Into Week #5 of teaching, I now have a pretty good idea of who's who when it comes to objects flying across the room or those who ask to go to the bathroom EVERYDAY at the same time.

Last night we had a great time at a friend's house, playing a simplified version of Keno and just relaxing in good company. Many of the homes around here that aren't in apartment buildings are large villas, which could sleep a small army, but usually only hold an average size family; they're pretty amazing. I don't have any very good pictures of them, but I will have some other new pictures up from October if you want to check them out.

The weather now is a temperate 65-80F degrees each day, which is a really comfortable change. It should stay like this for a few weeks, but will go down as we approach the "winter" months. We also saw our first rain last week! I hear that in PA there have been some snow flurries; I am SO not jealous.

0 comments :