Friday, March 07, 2008

He's home.

Well, so much for posting "meaty" blogs lately, if that's a word. I am sick again and looking at the computer screen is piercing my eyes, so I'll just leave a few more pictures of Nicholas. He doesn't have a nickname yet, so I'm anxious to see what evolves. My grandpa (who he is named after) went by Big Nick, and my uncle who was named after him (my mom's brother) goes by Nicky. We'll see!

Here are some pictures of him cleaned up and at home. He looks a bit different with a bath!


So, my dad's not so tough as a grandpa...


NJT in his new crib


checking out the camera

2 comments :

  1. Jen said...

    How sweet! You must be itching to visit. The picture with his fingers in his mouth is cute...what am I saying, they all are.

  2. Anonymous said...

    he is sooooo cute! I just wanna jump through and squeeze him! :) Sara