Wednesday, October 28, 2009

More of Friends


Somewhat recently, we were able to visit our friends Mike, Destiny, Bethany, and Dan in the UAE. I always put off editing my pictures, so this is what I have for now; I don't seem to have any pictures of Dan, who lives in Dubai/Sharjah, because he had been sick for most of the week.

M, D, and B are currently living in Mumbai, India while Mike is working on his International MBA program, so we decided we'd meet somewhere in-between. For us, it's only a 1.5 hour flight, so it's easy to do in two days. For them, I think it's three hours, so they took a longer stay during one of their holidays.

We enjoyed the company of our long-time friends, and hope to see them again sometime this winter in Kuwait. If anyone else wants to join us...

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Yup - there I am talking with my hands. ;) We hope to see you again in the winter as well! Mike is pushing very hard for it. We'll see. Had a blast!! btw - Is Chris feeling better? How's your visa situation coming? Miss ya already.