Thursday, April 30, 2009

Our Summer is Already Full

I don't have many exciting updates, other than the fact that we have four teaching weeks left! We're looking forward to visits with our friends and family across the States, and enjoying a much needed respite. Here is our tentative schedule:

- Bask in Turkey's beautiful sunshine during the 3rd week of June
- Arrive in Boston June 21st (I think)
- Stay with Chris' family in Worcester through July 4th
- Return to Indiana with my fam July 6th
- Head to Eastern PA in the last week of July
- Maybe take a trip to Dallas/Ft. Worth area to visit friends and fam the second week of August
- Back to MA the 3rd week of August
- Return overseas August 25th (I think)

It makes me tired to think about traveling around so much, but I know we'll love it.

Also, a loving Happy Birthday goes to my mom, who turns 39 again today. Love you! We'll share a cake with no icing when I get back.

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Looking forward to seeing you at SGC. How exciting is this news! I'll be sure to share with those I know who don't read any blogs.
    Madonna