Thursday, April 02, 2009

April 2nd



March has been a busy month for us with trying to follow March Madness and all. (Um, right.) We have had many activities at school and Quarter 3 grades are due on Easter Sunday. Today marks the beginning of Spring Break for us, so we'll have a week to relax and do some traveling. Chris and the Boys will be traveling to Dubai, U.A.E. tomorrow, and they will be staying until Tuesday. Then, Chris and I will leave for four days in Lebanon on Wednesday. I'm excited that I get to sleep a lot.

I have posted some pictures from our Charity Carnival at school. This year, the proceeds were designated for an orphanage, and our students raised over 4,500KD (the equivalent of about $15,000 USD). It's amazing what they can do when they put their minds to it; I wish I could get them to work as hard in class!

March Carnival

1 comments :

  1. Jen said...

    Aww. It's so sweet to see your smiling face with your students. Have fun on your trip!