Saturday, May 24, 2008

My Graduate

This is a tribute to my hardworking husband who recently earned is M.A. in TESOL. Though the weekend of his graduation was one of the most hectic times in my whole life, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way than serving him and our family. My husband works hard; he had been diligent to work all day, five days a week, and often gives up at least one full evening and one day of his weekend due to the nature of his job. On top of that, he has been taking two graduate classes per semester for what seems like an eternity, though probably has been only for the past two years, with at least one class each summer session. He pursues his goals with a tenacity that I can only dream of.

More importanly, my husband seeks the Lord with that same tenacity and diligence. Each day, he goes to work about 1/2 hour early so that he can spend time preparing his heart in God's word. He seeks God in all of our decisions, and is quick to pray in tough situations. He is often the first to ask for forgiveness in a conflict, and enjoys bringing a smile to my face. He's faithful to meet with a friend in need, and often puts my needs and desires above his own. Most recently, we have been talking about a big decision and he has saught to consider how the decision would affect me more than how it would affect himself. How blessed I am to have a husband like him!

I could go on about every other way I am enamored with him, but will finish in saying that I hope to be able to serve him well all the years of my life.

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    very nice and nice hair cut and i miss you tons and tons and tons and tons
    ehw