Saturday, May 03, 2008

Growing up godly


(Missing from photo: Larissa, Jan, and probably a few other people)

OR, I guess the title could be growing more godly. I was fortunate enough to spend an evening with some of the college girls this past weekend, and really enjoyed my time with them. These girls give me hope that our generation is not totally reckless and lost, and that there is hope for the future. These girls show wisdom exceeding their years, and speak as seasoned believers; I am able to glean a lot from simply listening to their conversations. Their pursuit of godliness while at IUP inspires me and shows the fruits of our church's constant care and outreach to the campus. If you don't know any of these gals, most of them will be around for the next year or so. Make it a point to learn more about them.

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Oh looks like a lovely evening! I am glad you and Christ area able to spend time with the newish REC crowd. Good influences and different view points are always a plus!

    Love you!
    ehw