Wednesday, January 23, 2008

my wonderful hubby

I've been awfully tired this week, and it is apparent in my blogging as well as other areas of my life. The past few weeks have been a blur for Chris and I (no second glances there...) with lots of school activities packed into each evening. Though we haven't had much time to ourselves or with each other, I'm so content to know that he still loves me just as much as ever. I can see evidences of this everywhere, including the fact that he cleaned our whole house when he didn't have to teach on Monday! My husband is the best, and I hardly live up to how much he thinks of me. He's often considerate and gives a listening ear when I have had a difficult or tiring day, and works so diligently to pursue God and provide for us, often enduring hard trials. He also makes me laugh like crazy! I don't know where I'd be without him.
God is so kind to have given us the gift of marriage.

0 comments :