Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Reads for 2012

It's the holiday season, and for me, that means stocking up on good books. I got some great gifts this year, and I've been scouring the web for good deals, as well as searching for some of our books in storage that I haven't read for awhile. I came away with some old, some new, and some borrowed...maybe even one blue...but here are the six I'm most excited about. (Yes, there are more than six total.)

Hot Chocolate for Couples, Cindy Sigler Dagnan (borrowed)
The Gospel for Muslims, Thabiti Anyabwile (new)
The Man Called Cash, Steve Turner (new)
Trusting God, Jerry Bridges (old)
The Meaning of Marriage, Tim Keller (new)
Little Princes, Connor Grennan (borrowed)

There are also a few that I have recently read and would recommend.
If you like suspense, action, and realistic fiction, try Gone Tomorrow by Lee Child.
If you want a non-fiction account of an adventure, try Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer.
If you'd like to look at Jesus' life and his effect on the world, try King's Cross by Tim Keller.

Happy reading!

0 comments :