Monday, June 13, 2011

Drawings that are Endearing #1

Since it's the last week that I have to be at school, I thought I'd post some drawings that I found while cleaning up my classroom. The girls loved to draw and leave me little notes, sometimes putting them on my desk or hiding them inside my notebooks. I actually threw a ton of them away, because there were so many (18 x thenumberofschooldays), but soon to follow are some of the funniest and best.

This is one of my personal favorites by Al-Zain, the best classroom helper and a funny little girl who tried to wrinkle her nose like I did, in fashion of a rabbit:



Yep, that's Mr. Freeman and I, holding my i-phone, since I told the students that's what I hoped to get for my birthday.


2 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    that is so sweet, and cute, and loving! what a great little community of girls you have! cant WAIT to see you!
    love, ehw

  2. Stephanie said...

    Also me, miss!