Friday, August 20, 2010

at the beach

So, I said something about posting pictures by Monday. Today is Friday, and you guessed it, there are no pictures from this weekend. I guess since I don't have kids, I forgot what it would be like living with a 2.5 yr old and a 6 month old for a week. It certainly takes everyones time and energy!

In other words, we're having a great time. Chris was off to Kuwait on Monday and I actually made my flight and connection here, which if you know anything about my travels, is nothing short of miraculous. Let's just say, you probably don't ever want to vacation with me because likely: A) Your flights will be completely cancelled, B) Your flights will be delayed, C) Either choice A or B plus you'll lose your luggage, OR D) all of the above at some point in the trip.

We've spent just about everyday at either the beach or the pool, and two nights ago we went mini-golfing. Last night, we drove over to the Orlando area from where we are in New Smyrna Beach to visit with my cousin Sally and her husband, Eric. I am not ready to head back to gloomy Pennsylvania yet, but tomorrow we start the 17-hour trek there.

0 comments :