Thursday, July 01, 2010

In the States


We are back in the U.S.! Last evening, I flew into Logan International in Boston at about 8:30pm, anxious to get off of my 8 hour flight, but had to sit on the runway for another 45 minutes. I guess they need to expand their airplane parking.

After a good 10 hours of sleep, I feel adjusted and ready for whatever the summer may bring...which could be any number of things. For now though, I am ready for some rest. This funny picture that Chris took of me unexpectedly kind of sums up how I feel after two weeks of traveling.

3 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    wooo. call me sometime girl!
    erin

  2. Stephanie said...

    Is your regular phone # still the same?

  3. Christina said...

    Yeah! Can't wait to see you. I've been reminding Nicholas about crazy Tia. He's ready for ya!