Monday, June 14, 2010

back in time


I finally got around to editing Chris' pictures from his trip to Greece with his buddy Kyle. You may get a guest post from him soon- I can't remember what all he did or what all the pictures are of, so he'll have to explain that!
Check out Athens and Sontorini

Right now, we are preparing for vacation. This week I work three days from 8am-1pm, and Chris is the same. I finished cleaning my classroom, unhooking my PC, and covered everything so that it doesn't get dusty during the summer. I turned in my keys, too, so now I am just floating around and visiting, reading some books, and uploading old pictures for the next two days.

Kyle is actually visiting us from Kurdistan/Iraq right now, so that throws some busyness into the mix. We are all leaving after midnight on Tuesday- He's going back to his university to teach a summer course, and Chris and I fly out to Rome. We will have the opportunity to vacation with our friends Mike and Destiny for about a week, and then they will be heading to the Far East as we head north to Belgium and then to the West.

2 days to vacation
16 days to the States

0 comments :