Thursday, April 22, 2010

Health Update


After about 50 days of trying to figure out how my body reacts to certain foods, I've narrowed it down to a few culprits. The types of products that cause my eczema include caffeine, tomatoes, or dairy. In fact, from eating different foods in a very isolated way, I realized I may have a more pronounced dairy allergy- which is probably also why I feel terrible after drinking milk. On a consistent basis, if I avoid the above mentioned items, my hands are free, clear, and soft (so I hear).

We are still trying to stick to the healthier life style, eating whole grains and brown rice, avoiding anything sweet, and upping the fruit and vegetable intake. I'm so glad that I don't have to eat as much meat anymore and can now enjoy toast! On the same note, I made vegetable quiche for dinner- with a crust- and it was delicious.

Photo: At a recent sleepover, no one though I would eat mayo straight.

0 comments :