Wednesday, February 24, 2010

February Celebrations



Pictured with me is my friend, Kristen.


As promised, here are some more pictures this week. February '10 I actually took these pictures this week, too, so I would say I'm doing really well with getting them up quickly. I'm still working on more, and I'll continue to work through our 5-day weekend. "Teachers get a lot of time off," you may say, but you have no idea how hard we work! I read somewhere that the #1 group of patients that are given prescription sleep medication consists of teachers. I suppose we just think too much...

I tried to take more pictures of what's around that's decorated, but it's awfully hard to do with the dust in the air! So, here's what you get. Also, we had a celebration at school today for the Kuwait National and Liberation holidays. The students did some nice presentations and there was a guess speaker (not really sure what she said, because it was in Arabic...), and there was a ton of food. At the very very end of the day, the kids busted out some silly foam, and my friend Andrea and I happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Since we were already foamed, one of my favorite students decided to increase the damage. It was pretty funny.

2 comments :

  1. Jen said...

    What a beautiful pic of you! Just makes me miss you, though:(

  2. Anonymous said...

    looks like fun! great photo of you!!
    love, ehw